A 1954 product BR Shildon to Diagram No. 1/431 and as part of Lot Nº. 2604, this vehicle is fitted with metal dropside doors. Following displacement from carrying steel in the 1980's, it was used for delivery of signalling materials from Chippenham (possibly from the Westinghouse factory). Delivered to the K&ESR in the autumn of 1997, the wagon is long enough to be able to convey point rodding and other S&T items. When not in use for this purpose it is available to convey permanent way materials.