This 14 tonne container flat wagon was built in 1954 at Ashford Works to drawing Nº. 066 under Lot Nº. 2764. It carried wooden bodied containers which were then roaded to customers premises. Following transfer into departmental use, the vehicle was converted into a cable drum carrier for lineside laying of S&T cables. It continues in this use on the K&ESR where it arrived in the autumn of 1997.