lbscliveryterrier005

Vacuum piped with 15 ton carrying capacity, this wagon was built at Ashford in February 1937 to diagram 1773 at a cost of £162. It was used by BR to convey sleepers from Redbridge sleeper depot near Southampton. After arrival in February 1984 in was repainted in SR red oxide engineers' livery. The wagon was reboarded during August 1995 and completed in the present day K&ESR's engineers' black livery. The local coding Frimling is carried.