Nº. 120 was built in 1913 by S.J. Claye Ltd of Long Eaton, Derbyshire for the Barry Railway of South Wales. With an all steel body and roof, it was classified as ‘Iron Mink' by the GWR in 1923 and renumbered 37449. It was condemned in 1949 at Cardiff Cathays and sold to Tunnel Cement Co. (Nº. 4) from whom it was purchased in 1977. These vehicles were used by industry as well as by the railway companies and, after some years in Barry Railway livery, Nº. 120 was repainted in the colours of the Spillers company.It is now out of use and in need of overhaul.