1) The first photo is of Number 10 Sutton: This loco was based on the K&ESR (on loan from the London Borough of Sutton) until 2004. It left on the basis that it needed extensive work to return it to service and funding was not available at the time. As it could not be completed in the timescales that Sutton wanted, Sutton moved to the Spa Valley Railway.
2) The second photo is of number 27 Norman: This loco was based on the K&ESR as a static exhibit until 1995. It was purchased by a member of Southern locomotives ltd (Norman Taylor), hence why she is now called Norman. The loco was moved to sellinge and restoration work was undertaken between 1998 - 2011. The loco returned to service and is now based on the Embsay & Bolton Abbey Railway.
Further info can be found on these two weblinks from SLL:
3) The third photo is of U Class 1618: This loco was based breifly on the K&ESR but at the time was too heavy for the line, so the Maunsell loco society moved her to the Bluebell In 1977.
Photo by Elliot Waters 1-08-2013.
See webpage: www.maunsell.org.uk/pages/1618.htm
4) The H Class briefly spent some time at Robertsbridge and at the Ashford Steam Centre. Later it transferred to the Bluebell: www.bluebell-railway.co.uk/bluebell/pics/h-class.html
5) Austerity No. 24, Wks No 3800 (built 1953)
No. 24 saw service at Bicester as WD 200 before transfer to Longmoor and then to Shoeburyness. Upon disposal it was privately purchased for use on the K&ESR, arriving in January 1971. No. 24 initially carried the name William H. Austen in honour of Stephens' successor but this was later changed to the traditional K&ESR name Rolvenden once carried by Terrier No. 5.